Adult Guardianship & Trusteeship

Adult Guardianship

Our Adult Guardianship Case Experts:

In situations where a person becomes incapacitated but has not completed a Personal Directive or a Power of Attorney, or when a child who is over 18 and cannot make decisions with regards to finances or living on their own, loved ones may need to file for an Adult Guardianship or Trusteeship order. Trust our experienced legal team to guide you through each stage of the process, advising you on your options and preparing and filing all of the necessary paperwork.

Contact our office for more information on Adult Guardianship & Trusteeship.

Contact Us

Grande Prairie

 #101, 10309 98 St. Grande Prairie, AB T8V 2E7
 (780) 539-3710       (780) 532-2788
 This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.