Our Mediation Experts:
Parties often experience difficulty communicating effectively during a conflict. Family Mediation is a family-centred conflict resolution process where an impartial third party (the mediator) helps participants negotiate a consensual, informed and fair agreement.
Civil mediation follows a similar process to help parties resolve disputes in a fair way. In both family and civil mediations:
- Decision-making rests with the parties themselves
- The mediator does not provide legal advice to the parties
- Mediation is voluntary on the part of the parties
- Mediation can save you time and money
- It is confidential
- The chance to explore a wide range of possible solutions
If you have questions about mediation or would like to schedule a consultation, please call us.